The perfect combination of bootcamp classes and personal training. You are able to join any of our classes at anytime, but also be able to work with a personal trainer to help achieve your goals at a faster rate. The ultimate combination of both worlds to get you in the best shape of your life.
- $399 Month – for 1 PT session a week + Unlimited Bootcamp Membership
- $599 Month – for 2 PT sessions a week + Unlimited Bootcamp Membership
- $699 Month – for 3 PT sessions a week + Unlimited Bootcamp Membership
Effective and motivating. Bootcamps are one of the best ways to sweat and move. Enjoy working out with people who are looking to achieve the same goals as you as well as making new friends. Bootcamps are proven scientifically to dramatically change the way you look at exercising by making it more fun and social. Results are also scientifically dramatic when you work out in a group rather than individually.
- Drop in Single Class – $20
- 10 Classes – $150
- Month to Month Membership – $169 Month + $50 Deposit
- 6 Month Prepaid Membership – $149 Month + $25 Deposit
- 12 Month Prepaid Membership – $119 Month + $0 Deposit
Fun, focused, and results driven. Highly effective way to get the most out of your gym time. There is no risk of injury or questioning how to use equipment. Your time will be maximized with the help of a personal trainer to lose weight, build muscle, and gain strength.
- $85 for 1 session
- 12 sessions – $80 a session, $960 total
- 24 sessions – $75 a session, $1800 total
- 48 sessions – $70 a session, , $3660 total
I've reached an age where my body is a lot less forgiving to a sedentary lifestyle, poor posture, and bad food choices. Along with a 25 pound weight-gain came backaches, headaches, insomnia, higher cholesterol, and other daily reminders that I have one foot in the grave.
All of the Lynch trainers are fun to be around, very humble and knowledgable about what we are doing. And everyone in the classes (all ages and genders) are very easy going. No one is showing off.
People come in all shapes and sizes...so do bootcamps. Some are military style where some buff grandma yells at you for an hour while you do pushups till you drop. Others are more like Jazzercise where it's basically group dancing. Lynch fitness bootcamps are different.
OMG! Lynch Fitness rocks! I have been going for over 2 years. Okay, maybe not as often as I should - just took a 2 month hiatus - but now I am back with a vengeance! Danny and his team of trainers are fabulous, knowledgeable and extremely supportive!